I received an email from Jayie Tan inviting me to attend the Butterworth Toastmasters Club meeting in their new state-of-the-art venue at Suntech City, 10th Floor, Metal Room, Bayan Baru in Penang Island at 7:30 pm -9:30 pm every 2nd and 4th Wednesday.
As a former Butterworth Toastmasters Club member, I could not resist to see "old friends" again and visit this fantastic venue next to Sunshine Square, Bayan Baru in Penang Island and I was not disappointed but pleasantly delighted.
The Toastmaster of the Meeting SK Yao was in her usual element and led a very enjoyable and entertaining meeting with full laughter and fellowship.
So a visit to Butterworth Toastmasters Club at their great new meeting venue is highly recommended.
The meeting floor is carpeted with modern ergonomic chairs with restrooms complete with sauna albeit not in operation yet and coffee break at the open terrace on the 10th floor overlooking Bayan Baru township is break for a breathe of fresh air. All for RM5 for guests and visiting Toastmasters.
1) Welcoming sign at this impressive post modern building.
2) One of the most impressive meeting rooms that I have been.
3) Club President Leong Siew Foong
4) Advanced speech by KH Tan on the wisdom on the Second Penang Bridge.
5) Supportive friendly members and guests.